My New Year wish for you...






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Wow it is really the first day of another year 2013....as I age it seems they come more quickly...I feel different today thank I can ever remember feeling on New Year's Day, I am filled with hope that this will be our year to shine, that the things we desire in our hearts will come to fruition and that finally we will be on top of things instead of barely keeping out heads above water. Wayde and I spent a very quiet evening, playing "angry birds" if you can believe that...it was fun and it was so very peaceful! Yes even playing "angry birds" was peace filled for us! I love him so very much and have so enjoyed the hurdles we have jumped this passed year, the mountains we have had to climb, the for richer or poorer in sickness and in health!!! I will say it has not been easy but it has been doable because of his abiding love and his faith in our Father in Heaven......I am so very blessed to have him in my life! I have, as of late, been dwelling on the "don't haves" instead of the "haves" I am going to concentrate on the "have's" this new year and not sweat the "don't haves" because I know our Father in Heaven will not let us fall, he will give us wings each time we begin to and we will soar back up and be so very thankful for his saving grace!!! NO MORE NEGATIVE from me, I am filling myself with POSITIVE and intend on sharing it with whomever will listen to me!!! God bless each of you with his abundant love.....

My New Year wish for you...

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I pray you take time to  read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, meet new people, make new friends, give when your heart tells you to and give thanks for every single thing that happens to you, and don't forget to sing and dance, in the shower, in the kitchen, anytime there is opportunity! Write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I pray, somewhere in this new year, you surprise yourself in finding that YOU can do anything you set your mind to do.

...I pray you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind.

I pray that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.

This is what I pray for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.

No comments: