My heart is so touched and my spirit lifted!!!!






How can a random act of kindness bring sunshine to an otherwise gloomy day? 

It happened to me and has given me a very bright outlook on today. Several of my classmates are planning a get together in April, I live in Utah and they in Texas so the prospect of going to join them is null and void. As you know Wayde and I have struggled for the last bit in just making it one day at a time and we have not even been able to go and see our grandson since he was a week old, well Wayde has never seen our grandson...okay, back to the story...yesterday on facebook I expressed my sadness that I would not get to join this group of  lifelong friends whom I have not seen in over 30 years, one of the friends, without deep thought..just quickly offered an extra airline ticket for me to have if I wished to...my heart was filled with joy, my heart was touched and it made me cry. I love the fact that she would so selflessly offer such a wonderful opportunity to me. I love these ladies and have for as long as I can remember but cannot accept the offer,  my heart wants to be in Kansas, with my daughter and my grandson, but the thought that she would offer so graciously has stirred in me what I have been seeing less and less of...true love and kindness. Thank you so much DeeDee for the offer and Tracy for offering more by saying you would help me to see my family. I appreciate you both so much and will never forget how kind the both of you are. God blesses me each and ever day and sometimes I just have to mention the goodness that he gives. God bless both of you with his abundant love and with special blessings for you being the wonderful ladies that you are.

No comments: