thank you, thank you, thank you....35,000.....






WOW, what a wonderful blessing....35,000 page views as of today on my blog...When I started my blog I remember being so excited over the first 100, when I got my first 1000 I did not see how I could do better....I am so blessed each and every day that you come and share in my rants with me, I love the fact that you will come and pray with me when there is a call, that you will pray for me when I am in need and that you will allow us to pray for you when you fall short and need an extra uplift. Love is the key to all things in life and I am so filled with love for you and for yours. I pray that God will allow me to keep on writing and sharing and that you will continue to join me on my daily trek through this life. 


God bless each of you with abundant love, peace, calm, and always comfort!!!!

No comments: