God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish Proverb




I could not have been more blessed to have been given a mom such as mine, she has always been there for each of us, not yet 25 she was married and being the mother to not only her two but her husbands two, she took to this task as if it were her life calling and though at times there seemed to be only difficulty and dissension, she pulled us through...she loved each of us in equal and even with 3 more added to the plan the love continued flowing from her heart! Mom never let us go to school without food in our tummies and our clothes washed and ironed, mom never let us come home from school to a dirty house or without the beautiful aroma of dinner cooking on the stove, she helped with homework, she helped with broken boyfriend crushes, she helped with best friend breakups, she laughed with us, she cried with us, she stood beside us and she made sure we were doing things right. From the tippy toeing from bed to bed each night to make sure we were covered up, to the fresh baked everything, to the new sewn outfits when there was a special occasion, to the laughter, and to her never ending smiles, I have been blessed with a great mom, and I am so thankful for each and everything she has done for me in my life, for all the life lessons, and for the fact that I am a great mom because of her. Today I wish her the best of the best of days and I pray that whatever she is doing that she feels the abundant love that I feel for her...God bless you mom:) 


"A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"
"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."
The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."
God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."
Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"
God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."
"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"
God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."
"Who will protect me?"
God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it's life."
"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."
God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."
At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."
"You will simply call her, 'Mom.'"

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. - Jewish Proverb

No comments: