I am doing a happy dance today!!!! 50,000:)





CELEBRATION TIME COME ON!!!

Giving my heart felt thanks to each and every one of you who come day after day to share in prayer and stories of uplift and inspiration...I am so blessed! In 2 days I will have been blogging for 2 years, my first goal was 100 hits by the first year in which I succeeded, my second goal was 50,000 hits by my second year....I am not stopping here my goal for May 13th 2014 is 250,000 hits...gotta think on a grand scale right???? No matter if it is 5, 50, 500, 5000, or 50,000 God has answered my prayers, I told him if I could touch but one heart per day that I would feel blessed in abundance...feeling it today and much, much more!

I love you all and thanks again for making my goal a reality!!!
God bless and keep you covered with his love filled robes!!!!

No comments: