Prayers needed, prayers needed, prayers needed, will you come and pray with us????





Good morning and welcome to another Monday, I pray that it will be a good one from start to finish and that you are in the mindset that nothing or no one is going to steal your joy...no matter how big your storm may be today, look how mighty and bright your "lighthouse" is and keep moving forward! I know sometimes this is easier said than done and I know sometimes even the strongest of us crash...but we always get back up, don't we? We always are given provision of our needs in some fashion, aren't we? I have come to find that no matter how much I fret, no matter how upset I get, no matter how much I cry, depress, stress......it always works out...most of the time not in the fashion I would have it work, but still in the last and final hours of the "end" as I deem it...something happens, I get a break and for the time being the storm is laid to calm and the sky begins to clear! 

This morning I ask a special prayer from you, a family was left devastated over the weekend in learning that one of their family members had committed suicide. Death is so very hard to accept, especially when someone gives up and takes their own life, the survivors are left wondering could I have done more? Why did I not see this coming? What could I have done? Did I miss the signs? So many unanswered questions, sometimes even guilt is poured into the heart of the ones left behind. I pray that this family will fall down on their knees and that God will give them peace and comfort in the coming days, months, and years. This family is going through so much, one family member is suffering kidney issues and is on the donor list, he becomes weaker with each passing day and we have been praying fervently for a donor kidney to be made available to save his life and now for another of the children in his family to be gone...what a hard time it is for the parents, for the siblings, for the children left to pick up the pieces and carry on. 

Father I come to you this morning asking that you wrap each member of this family in your love filled robes, that you draw them in close to you and allow your strength to be their own. Father comfort them only as a daddy can do and allow them calm in their minds as they try to piece this scrambled puzzle back together. Bless each member of this family with knowledge that this is not their fault, that they are not to blame and that they could have done nothing to have changed this man's mind. Comfort them with knowledge that he will be at the gates when they arrive, all of the shadows of his life being erased and he being clear of mind and pure in spirit. Allow each of them to know that the only unforgivable sin is denial of you Father and that sometimes in life people cannot distinguish between good and bad, they see the raging storms and become to tired to fight...Father bless each of them with what is needed for understanding and with peace in their hearts. In the name of Jesus Christ we lift these prayers. Amen 

I would like to leave today with my favorite prayer, knowing that many of you will fit somewhere within the lines of it...I pray for each of you always asking God to see your special specific needs and to make a way for you! Join me now if you will for I know that mass prayer produces miracles and many of us are in need today!

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day.  
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.  
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.  
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.  
Forgive me this day for I have sinned. 
I ask now for Your forgiveness.  
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. 
Let me make the best of each and every day 
and give my best in all that is put before me.  
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.  
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.  
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.  
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.  
And when this world closes in on me, 
let me remember Jesus' example --- 
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.  
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will. 
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
I pray for those that don't believe.  But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
This is my prayer; I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.

No comments: