its a new day and I'm feeling good!!!!!





Happy Sunday I pray your day is off to a great start and that no matter the weather that the sun is shining in your heart and that it is the very blessing that will allow someone to see hope that they too can come out of the darkness! 

I apologize for not writing the last two days, my mind was overcome with some pretty heavy hearted feelings, some miserable things that are happening to a family that I don't even know, but the feelings I felt for them left me very melancholy and anxious for them so I took a few days of to just pray and pray, and pray.

Please if you will keep several families in prayer in their time of need, I will not state specifics only that there are such horrible things happening in their lives right now, to them they can see only darkness and we need to be beacons of light in their lives, we need to lift prayers asking for divine understanding, for untold guidance, and for a peace that will allow them rest and strength to carry on with their daily lives, they are in need of God's love and direction in making proper choices and in knowing that what they decide is for the best for all of them. Father God we ask you this morning to comfort these families, to allow them clear direction in their quest to do what is right and to allow them knowledge that you will never step away from them, that you are right there to give them the courage and the drive to do what is best. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask for peace, calm, and comfort in all that they do, in each decision they make, and in their quest to do what is best. Amen.


In keeping with the month of FAITH that God has directed me to share with all of you I would like to share a bit of a praise report in my own personal life...HE always tells me when it is time and on what day! I know I don't think anything I have to share is of utmost importance but still HE has me share anyway. As many of you know Wayde and I have struggled since the very beginning of our relationship...our relationship is perfect but our finances have been in the gutter, it seems no matter what we do we are always short and behind...we play catch up more than we play anything else..I have been fortunate to have people help us when we were at the last and final moment and I am so very thankful for this...I, however, hate to have to depend on HELP...I hate to have to allow people to see that we are in dire straits as so many have their own struggles and I detest sharing mine...thus I have been baraged with the lessons of HUMILITY!!!! I have been humbled down to nothing and then down a little lower...it seems I found my spirit mate here in the physical world and in finding him I have found what it is like to be destitute, what it is like to lose all of your possession, not just material things but emotional things...I still sit and think about all the little gifts and trinkets my baby girl gave me that I will never be able to replace...it brings much sadness to my heart. But today is a new day, I know that I can never have those things replaced but I have been blessed in collecting little things to start my new emotional possessions. Thank be to my Grandson Chalmers I have put paintbrush back in hand and am once again doing what I love to do, the response to my work has been so wonderful and I have been making money and getting back on my feet, the money I have made to this point has helped us to catch up...we are not ahead yet but we are much closer than we were...I love being able to produce things that people like and I love the fact that once again I am helping to make a difference, I know this has taken a huge burden off of Wayde's shoulders and this will help us to get totally above the water and moving once again in forward motion....I tell people all of the time, I am getting one step closer to moving to Kansas...one paint stroke at a time! I so appreciate the orders that I have been given and have loved every moment in creating for those who have entrusted me with their projects.....Thank you all so very much and I know that God is making a way for us to get to where we need to be...

Love to each of you and know YOU are so very appreciated!!!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless you my sweet and awesome friend!! God is faithful!! <3

Unknown said...

God bless you my sweet friend!! God is Faithful!! <3

NancyB said...

I pray God will continue to bless your business and I am so proud of and for you! Amen for answered prayers!